Dr. jur. Daniel Fingerle
Fachanwalt für Bau- und Architektenrecht
Fachanwalt für Familienrecht
T +49 30 32292560
M +49 15124073090
F +49 30 32292566
Dr. Daniel Fingerle specializes in advising German and foreign clients on German and international family and inheritance law. In these fields of expertise, a focus of his activity are real estate and corporate arrangements in an international environment. His advice is also appreciated by family businesses. He supports his clients particularly on succession planning and ownership arrangements, M&A transactions, joint ventures, property sales or acquisitions and shareholder disputes.
Dr. Daniel Fingerle was awarded the International Advisory Experts (IAE) Award “Family Law Prize Winner in Germany 2020”.
Dr. Daniel Fingerle also accompanies national and international construction projects. His clients benefit particularly from his strategic and diplomatic negotiation skills, which are aimed at avoiding legal disputes wherever possible. However, should legal action become necessary, he defends his clients’ interests before state and arbitral courts with the necessary vehemence.
Since 2007, Dr. Daniel Fingerle has been a certified specialist in construction and architectural law (Fachanwalt für Bau- und Architektenrecht). Since 2012, he has been certified as specialist in family law (Fachanwalt für Familienrecht). He is also a certified testamentary executor (AGT) since 2021.
Dr. Daniel Fingerle is a lecturer at the ADI Academy of Real Estate based in Stuttgart in the field of construction law and at the Berufsakademie Sachsen in the field of real estate law.
Areas of specialisation
- Family law
- Inheritance law
- Family business arrangements
- Mergers & Aquisitions
- Construction law
- Real estate law
- Private international law
- Berg & Moll Rechtsanwälte Avocats
- Dr. Fingerle Rechtsanwälte, Leipzig
- Haitz, Franck & Partner, Rechtsanwälte, Freiburg-Leipzig
- Doctoral thesis in church and state law
- 2nd State examination (for Bar admission), Freiburg i.Br./Stuttgart
- 1st State examination, Freiburg i.Br.
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg i.Br.
- Military service Ingolstadt
- Rochester, New York (USA), community service