Dr. Antje Luke
Rechtsanwältin | Avocat à la Cour
T +33 1 88 61 04 68
M +33 6 12 55 23 31
F +33 1 82 28 19 12
Antje Luke advises companies on corporate law, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and joint ventures. She advises her clients such as French, German and international companies, banks, investment funds and investors on all matters relating to commercial law, contract drafting and negotiation as well as compliance issues.
In addition to her truly international experience, Antje Luke is known to act in both France and Germany, thanks to her in-depth knowledge of both cultures and legal systems and her dual training in German and French law. Passionate about her international activities, Antje Luke is involved in Franco-German legal associative life and speaks regularly at international events and in university teaching.
German, French, English, Italian
Areas of specialisation
- Corporate law
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Commercial law, distribution and compliance
- Contract law
- European law
- Private International law
- Berg & Moll Rechtsanwälte Avocats
- BMHAvocats, Paris
- Pinsent Masons, Paris
- Marccus Partners, Paris
- Haarmann Hemmelrath Avocats, Rechtsanwälte, Steuerberater, Düsseldorf, Paris
- Master 2 (Recherche) Commercial and Corporate law, University Panthéon-Assas, Paris
- Doctor iuris, University of Freiburg i. Br.
- 2nd State Exam Freiburg i.Br.
- 1st State Exam Freiburg i.Br.
- Universities of Würzburg, Caen and Freiburg i. Br.