New perspectives & individual solutions
We are already recognizing the challenges of the future in order to meet them with creative approaches to solutions.
In focus: sustainable work with long-term cooperation
We love our business and use our experience and know-how in a responsible, sustainable and contemporary way. With this in mind, we attach great importance to long-term perspectives and cooperation.
- We support our clients from the business, public and creative sectors as well as our private clients in their projects in Germany, France and internationally.
- As conscious actors in today’s world, we are also interested in new markets: We live globally in times of rapid change. This encompasses the economic as well as the technological sector and takes place at political, social and cultural level. A supposedly optimal solution today may prove to be uneconomical or risky tomorrow. In cooperation with our clients, we focus on these dynamics, analyse them and use their developmental potential.
The New Silk Road project is part of our vision
Within the New Silk Road project, we will travel the Eurasian economic and cultural routes. At the same time, we are using their potential by developing new projects in the Eurasian economic region and supporting existing ones. As the first German-French law firm at the Astana International Financial Centre in Nur-Sultan, we have the ideal location for this in Kazakhstan. We work closely with our Berlin and Paris offices.
This means for our activity
- a high level of professional competence with ongoing training,
- continuous legal and risk analyses,
- proactive adaptation to each individual mandate.
Our activity is based on decades of know-how and optimized, flexible structures. This background enables us to respond individually to the requirements resulting from the specific business and legal cultures of our clients.
We look forward to building up future-oriented projects with you!
Sara Byström, Dr. Daniel Fingerle, Dr. Lutz-Peter Gollnisch, Dirk Meißner, Verena Moll, Claudia von Selle